Aquapalooza Information (JULY 25th)
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REGISTER FOR THE AQUAPALOOZA CONCERT
YOU MUST ATTEND THE CONCERT BY BOAT
THERE WILL BE NO ACCESS BY LAND
If you are not going to moor your boat at the raft-up, things are simple. Just show up in the Kowaliga Bay area in front of Sinclair's Restaurant during the concert times. Observe the NO WAKE zone that covers the entire area between the buoys from Hwy 63 bridge at Kowaliga, across to the tip of an island west of Sinclair's and then across to Governor’s Island. It is a huge area in which the concert can be seen and heard over the water. That's it!
IF YOU ARE PART OF A RAFT-UP PARTY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION IS FOR YOU:
If you are mooring your boat in the raft-up you will be taken first come, first serve. The mooring process starts Friday at 2:00 PM. There are spaces for about 1,000 moored boats. The earlier you get there, the better spot you will receive. Bring plenty of bumpers to pad your boat from your neighbors. It is also recommended that you throw anchor on the opposite end of your mooring point.
WATER SHUTTLE TIMES
between moored boats at the raft-up area to Sinclair's Restaurant Dock: Friday, July 24 – 2:00 pm to 8:00 pm and Saturday, July 25 – 9:00 am to 8:00 pm
AUTOMOBILE & TRAILER PARKING AREAS:
• Lake Martin Amphitheater
• ADCNR Kowaliga Boat Ramp (Very Limited Parking) - North side of Kowaliga bridge – No shuttle service.
LAND SHUTTLE TIMES – both directions from the Kowaliga peninsula (Time Capsule Park) and Children’s Harbor Lighthouse Dock to parking area: Friday, July 24 - 2:30 pm - 8:00 pm and Saturday, July 25 - 8:00 am to 9:00 pm:
• Lake Martin Amphitheater to Time Capsule Park (In front of Kowaliga Marina and Sinclair’s Restaurant) - Walk to dock at Sinclair's and take water shuttle
• Lake Martin Amphitheater to Children's Harbor Lighthouse Dock. - For people who have parked their boat trailer at the amphitheater and want to take a water shuttle to their boat
KEEP IN MIND IF COMING BY AUTOMOBILE:
• Public automobile parking will not be available at the Kowaliga peninsula. Use the shuttle service from automobile parking area at Amphitheater.
• If you do not have credentials (wristbands) and you are not part of a raft-up party you will be turned away. The only way to see the concert will be via boat. (Thought you had to have wristbands to get to moored boats. If not, how will they know you are part of raft-up party?
Boat Trailer, Camper and RV Parking is also available at Lake Martin Mini-Mall. No shuttle service.