Skip to main content

One Hot Fan....out in SF......from San Jose newspaper

There are others...in San Jose Mercury News...You take them all with a grain of salt...but where there is smoke..usually some fire... You get mad enough to write..most people dont..you have to think there were more... not entirely sure what the grip is other than it was cold...bad toilets and Sugarland cancelled...PLUS its a pain in the butt to do anything in downtown SF..the commute,expense....and stadium shows have their issues with anyone...lots of people can be good and bad..personally I say bad...drunks etc... heres a "fan" the customer if you will

from a TPHILLIPSThis was my first and last concert that I will attend at AT&T Park! My husband purchased these tickets for my birthday (Section "D" Row 34 seats 18 &19). I'm a huge Country fan (he doesn't care for Country music, but agreed to go and give it a listen). The seats were great, unfortunately the sandpit area was at the same eye-level as our expensive seats with numerous annoying drunken fools standing the entire time blocking all of us behind the fenced-off area from seeing (even if standing)! I love to stand, dance and sing along, but I also like to sit as well. If you're going to have an over-priced sandbar area, make the seats coming up to it higher! I heard people argue with security about removing the seats in there!

The venue’s concert floor seating lacked the correct number of bathrooms to accommodate the ticketed guest. The vendor location for beer, cocktails, food etc., was located behind/near the over crowded bathrooms and venue gates, making it nearly impossible to maneuver back to the floor seating without spilling your $8.25 beer!

The concert itself was lacking in organization. The wait in between bands was WAY TO LONG! I have been to lots of country concerts and have never waited in between sets more than 10 or 15 minutes. At no point did anyone announce that Sugarland had cancelled. I did not see one sign! I came to hear Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, and Sugarland’s music. I didn’t want to hear Lady Antebellum or Miranda play other band’s songs! I wanted to hear their songs, period! They are not at a level to vary off their albums yet! As far as Kenny Chesney his songs ran together, making them sound all the same! Glad he went on last, I’ll continue to purchase his music, but will never go out of my way to see him in concert again.

My husband liked Lady Ant and Miranda! Sadly for me this was my biggest concert disappointment ever! Mainly it was the venue. My husband was disappointed because he saw how disappointed I was! He saw me counting down the days! Only to have the concert date arrive and be disappointed to the point I was ready to leave and did after Kenny's third song! I’m still fans of Lady Antebellum, Miranda, & Sugarland (Get better Jennifer! Missed see you guys) and will look for them to play enclosed venues with better seating accommodations.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Luke Bryan Reigns At Spring Break Panama City

Luke Bryan's Spring Break...Here To Party Tops Billboard's Country and Top 200 Sales Charts NASHVILLE, TN – Country superstar and 2013 Academy of Country Music Awards show co-host Luke Bryan has topped the Billboard Country sales chart and earned his first #1 album on Billboard's Top 200 chart with Spring Break...Here To Party, selling 149,515 units in its first week. This is the first full-length physical album released from Bryan's five-year "Spring Break" series. The 14-track album features two new tracks as well as a collection of songs from his previously released digital "Spring Break" EPs - 2009's Spring Break...With All My Friends, 2010's Spring Break 2...Hangover Edition, 2011's Spring Break 3...It's A Shore Thing and last year's Spring Break 4...Suntan City. Though the album didn't include a radio single, Bryan did release a video for "Buzzkill," one of the album's new tracks, which can
Kenny Rogers featured in Billboard’s 50 th  Anniversary of Adult Contemporary chart   Rogers’ Ranks Sixth-Best All Time and Fourth-Best Male with 28 AC Top 10 hits Nashville, TN (August 25, 2011) – According to Billboard, Kenny Rogers’ 28 Adult Contemporary Top 10’s are sixth-best all-time, and fourth-best among men, trailing only Elton John, Neil Diamond and Elvis Presley.  Kenny Rogers' feats on the AC chart include 47 hits, tying him with Barry Manilow for seventh-most in the chart's history. No core country artist has crossed over more titles to AC. Rogers has scored eight AC No. 1s. Rogers: "I remember when [the AC charts] were established, I thought it was so cool. I've always been a believer in the strength of the song. My problem is I'm a country singer who's had a lot of other musical influences, so my stuff is going to tend to be more AC. That's always been my slam in country music, that I was never a true country artist, even though &q

They call her..The Bare Naked Bandit..29 yr Old Lee Grace Doherty

ARRESTED now in Colorado...but what a story and week for 2 brothers and their stripper sister! Text messages and tweets by three fugitive siblings who shot at a police officer and robbed a bank reveal a dangerous mindset and a firm bond between the siblings, "We've certainly seen their mindset when... They shot at a law enforcement officer outside of Tampa Bay, Fla., and when they fired inside that bank in Valdosta, Ga. But these additional texts and tweets have given us additional insight," FBI Special Agent Stephen Emmett told "Good Morning America" today. " We are concerned and feel that they are going to continue and cause problems to say the least for law enforcement." Ryan Dougherty, 21; his sister Lee Grace E. Dougherty, 29; and half-brother Dylan Dougherty Stanley, 26, have been on the lam since Aug. 2 when they shot at a police officer attempting to pull their white Subaru Impreza over for speeding. A few hours later, they robbed a bank in G