Skip to main content

SAMMY KERSHAW'S LOUISIANA HOME CATCHES FIRE

Country Star's Home Catches Fire, Suffers Major Smoke Damage Kershaw Arrived at Scene Before Fire Department to Help Extinguish Flames Nashville, Tenn. (April 4, 2013) - Earlier today, SAMMY KERSHAW's Lafayette, Louisiana home sustained heavy smoke damage after a fire broke out in the country star's kitchen. Kershaw inadvertently started the fire when he grabbed cans of homemade spices he was delivering to a friend. The box containing the spices slid over the kitchen stove, catching the knobs that ignite the burners. Kershaw says there were likely flammable items on the stovetop that caught fire. After leaving his home, his alarm company alerted him of the blaze. Kershaw immediately returned home and threw towels onto the stovetop to help smother the flames. Shortly after, firefighters arrived at the scene to extinguish the blaze. "You've got to count your blessings... every one of them," says Kershaw. "This could have been so much worse. The guardian angel that God assigned to me is always working overtime." No one was injured in the blaze.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Andy Williams Christmas Show (1966)

2008 Kennedy Center Honor Tribute - Brian Wilson - part 2.mpg

Willie Cuts His Hair!!!!!!!!!