NOW THAT’S WHAT I CALL COUNTRY VOLUME 4
WILL BE RELEASED JUNE 14
CONTAINS 18 HITS BY ARTISTS INCLUDING SUGARLAND, TAYLOR SWIFT, KEITH URBAN, BLAKE SHELTON, ZAC BROWN BAND, GEORGE STRAIT, CARRIE UNDERWOOD AND LADY ANTEBELLUM
Nashville, TN -- Country fans can find many of their recent favorite hits by artists including Sugarland, George Strait, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban, Blake Shelton, Zac Brown Band and Miranda Lambert on NOW That’s What I Call Country Vol. 4, the highly anticipated fourth installment of the popular album series that will be released June 14.
The album includes 11 No. 1 smashes and 18 total hits from today’s country music superstars and exciting new artists.
The album includes:
1. “Hello World” by Lady Antebellum
2. “If I Die Young” by The Band Perry
3. “Who Are You When I’m Not Looking” by Blake Shelton
4. “Are You Gonna Kiss Me Or Not” by Thompson Square
5. “Stuck Like Glue” by Sugarland
6. “Undo It” by Carrie Underwood
7. “Put You In a Song” by Keith Urban
8. “Roll With It” by Easton Corbin
9. “Only Prettier” by Miranda Lambert
10. “Smoke a Little Smoke” by Eric Church
11. “Voices” by Chris Young
12. “Someone Else Calling You Baby” by Luke Bryan
13. “Come Back Song” by Darius Rucker
14. “What Do You Want” by Jerrod Niemann
15. “Let Me Down Easy” by Billy Currington
16. “Back to December” by Taylor Swift
17. “Colder Weather” by Zac Brown Band
18. “The Breath You Take” by George Strait
To celebrate the album’s launch, UMG is sponsoring a sweepstakes that will reward one grand prize winner with the opportunity to see and meet one of the Now Country Vol. 4 artists of his or her choosing live in concert. (Transportation not included and some restrictions apply.) For more information, visit www.NowCountrySweeps.com.
The project is a joint venture from Universal Music Group, EMI Music North America and Sony Music Entertainment. This is part of NOW That’s What I Call Music!, which is the world’s best-selling multi-artist album series with sales topping 200 million worldwide and 80 million in the United States. The three previous NOW That’s What I Call Country releases have debuted in the Top 3 of the Billboard country albums chart. Now That’s What I Call Country Vol. 4 is distributed by Universal Music Group Distribution. NOW and NOW That’s What I Call Music! are registered trademarks of EMI (IP) Limited.